воскресенье, 19 декабря 2010 г.

My hobby

A "hobby" is a special interest or activity that you do in your time off. Some people have animals as hobbies. They keep rabbits,cats, dogs or go fishing. They train dogs to do tricks, or keep pigeons to race and carry messages. Some are crazy about plants. They try to grow cacti or rare tropical flowers in their kitchens and sitting rooms.Others are mad about their cars or their motorbikes. They spend their Saturdays and Sundays washing them, painting them, or buying new bits and pieces to make them go even faster. Children and teenagers are great collectors. They collect stamps, postcards, coins, toys or pictures of a favourite footballer or pop star.
As I have little free time because of school I try to diversify my leisure hours in every way. I am interested in music, movies and various video games. I play the guitar and I have finished the music school. But I still continue to play. I love listening to music. I listen to rock. Most of all I prefer hard rock (metalcore). My favorite bands are "BRING ME THE HORIZON" and "Asking Alexandria". Almost every day I watch various films. My favorite genre of movies is comedies. The last movie I watched was "Tucker & Dale vs Evil" I also play "Rage" online, I devote most of my free time to this game. I love leasure and my free time.


If it is interesting for you to know about my fauvourite band I'll tell you about it!
Bring Me the Horizon (or BMTH as often referred to) is a deathcore band from Sheffield, Yorkshire. The band formed in the year 2004 from members of other bands within their local area.They have incorporated elements of death metal and metalcore in their music, resulting in their genre best being described as deathcore.Despite only forming in March 2004, the band has gathered a surprisingly large fan base both in the UK and the U.S. Their debut EP, This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For, came out in December 2004 and was the first release from the independent label Thirty Days Of Night Records. The band has since embarked on a number of UK tours supporting well-established bands such as Bleeding Through and Aiden, and also signed with Visible Noise Records in the autumn of 2005. The EP was re-released in January 2006 ,via Visible Noise, to a mainly positive critical response. In September 2006 the band won Best British Newcomer at the Kerrang! Magazine Awards. Their debut album, Count Your Blessings, was released on 30th October 2006 amid a large headlining UK tour. As a very open and aggressive person the lead vocalist Oliver Sykes greatly encourages “Wall of Death” (or Braveheart) moshing, and has also asked for a “Piggy-back Wall of Death” during concerts and gigs.
Their new album, There Is A Hell, Believe Me I’ve Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let’s Keep It A Secret, was released on October 4th, 2010. The album was released to critical and commercial acclaim, and has so far spawned one single, with more expected.

4 комментария:

  1. Dear Igor,

    Well done!
    I liked your work! Do you think hard music can influence a person's character?

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Igor,

    Happy New Year!
    Now, when you have more free time, visit our class site and do tasks!
    Read your friends' blogs and leave any comments!
    Have wonderful holidays!

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Dear Igor,

    Pay attention to your comments!
    You had 2 foreign guests!

    Your teacher

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi, Igor! I think your hobby is interestig. And I want to say that I like it. Nowadays, music and computer games are favourite hobbies for many teenagers and young people. This is actual now. May be it will connect you with your professional in the future* Have a nice holidays)) Best wishes, Nataly.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Мои читатели